Boarding & Daycare
Your pet's home away from home.
Located in North Adams, Greylock Animal Hospital offers pet boarding for cats, dogs and exotics so you can enjoy peace of mind while you're away. Daycare is also available, please call (413) 663-5365 for more information.
At Greylock Animal Hospital, we know the importance of finding the perfect boarding facility. We are dedicated to making your pet's vacation as comfortable and satisfying as possible and we promise to take care of your furry friend as if they were our own.
Our boarders enjoy these amenities during their stay:
- Clean, spacious cages and runs
- Outdoor leash walks
- A comfortable atmosphere
- Fresh bedding and daily housekeeping
- Individualized care
- Daily observations
- Veterinary medical care (if needed)
To make your pet's stay as comfortable as possible, feel free to send them with their favorite treats, toys, or bedding.
Our Boarding Requirements
Our boarding requirement are as follows:
- Dogs must be current their distemper, rabies, bordetella, and canine influenza vaccines
- Cats must be current on their distemper (FVRCP) and rabies vaccines
- All boarders must provide proof that they are free from parasites – internal or external
Please schedule a drop-off and pick-up appointment during the following times when making your reservation:
- Monday through Friday: 8:00-11:00 am and 4:00-7:00 pm
- Saturday and Sunday: 9:00 am-12:00 pm
Please fax your pet's medical records to us at (413) 664-8026 or email email@example.com prior to their stay.